Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 1 Again

Hello Z (and anybody else who happens to read this),

I recently had a conversation with you and made me realize how little I write now and figured I would actively try to remedy this. Here's what I have today: An apology to my landlord for my actions over his actions. There was a lot of shouting on my end, which I think was necessary to drive my point. We'll see how he goes along with this.


Dear Sam,

I want to apologize about cursing in our last conversation. No one deserves to be cursed at like that and I want you to know that I’m sorry for it. However, I am not apologizing for the sentiment of the conversation, as I think that your action was belittling to me as well as to Brendan. I will also not apologize for my tone, as I believe the action stepped over a lot of personal boundaries and produced a great deal of justified exasperated emotions from me. I understand if you think that I am wrong in this, but I do not, and won’t be persuaded otherwise.
If you have any comments regarding this note or any other information, please, contact Brendan or myself.
- Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment